Hi Everyone!
Since we’ve been working on counting (by 1s, 2s, 5s, and 10s) I thought I would post a good website we can use to help us practice at home. This website (IXL Math) will help us learn how to count all the way up to 100 using many different strategies.
Miss Ross
IXL Math Since we’ve been working on counting (by 1s, 2s, 5s, and 10s) I thought I would post a good website we can use to help us practice at home. This website (IXL Math) will help us learn how to count all the way up to 100 using many different strategies.
Miss Ross
- Specifically, A.5, A.6, A.7, A.9, A.10 and A.13 will help us reach our goals, as set out by the Ontario Curriculum Expectations.
- This website has fun games that can be played by the students to help reinforce what we are learning in the classroom.
*For the Parents: The specific expectation that this website’s activities will help reads:
- count forward by 1’s, 2’s, 5’s, and 10’s to 100, using a variety of tools and strategies (e.g., move with steps; skip count on a number line; place counters on a hundreds chart; connect cubes to show equal groups; count groups of pennies, nickels, or dimes)
*Image from MrsMacdonaldTeacher.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.